What is an 11 month inspection?
An 11 month warranty inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of the interior and exterior of your newly built home and its major systems and components.
Why do I need an 11 month inspection?
An 11 month warranty inspection (or builders warranty) inspection is specifically to benefit home owners who have contracted or purchased a newly built home. Most builders and contractors offer a one year warranty to the first or new homeowner. As the home owner covered under the builder’s warranty, you will want to have it inspected before the expiration of the warranty.
On the 11th month of occupancy we will inspect your residence and provide you with a comprehensive report, complete with colored photos that will include any material defects observed at the time of inspection.
You will receive your report the same day as the inspection takes place. Once you receive your report you can schedule an appointment to meet with your builder to have the defects remedied before the expiration of your warranty.
Our 11 month warranty inspections include:
- Heating & Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing system, Connections & Fittings
- Electrical system, Outlets, switches, Wiring & Panels
- Exterior and interior Lighting, door bell and fans
- Attic, roof framing, roof sheeting, attic electric and access
- Windows & Doors
- Drywall, Walls & Ceilings
- Fireplace & Chimneys
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Foundation and slab
- Drainage, gutters and flashings
- Decks & Wood Structures
- Moisture intrusion, wood rot and water damage
- Garage, garage doors, garage door openers
- Driveways, walk ways, fences, gates
- Landscaping grounds condition
- Crawlspace if present
Accurate Home Inspections is fully licensed, insured, and certified. We make it simple for our clients to get their inspections done accurately. To schedule your 11 Month Warranty Inspection please call 772-337-4463.